Saturday, November 26, 2016

My Hammer Nutrition Top Picks!

Inline image 2
Inline image 3

Hey Friends and family!


Well as most of you know I use Hammer Nutrition for all my training and racing needs, but did you know that no matter your activity level Hammer has a product that you will LOVE....Let me explain!

This time of year we all struggle trying to keep extra weight from the holidays off, Hammer makes two great products:
Phytolean
&

appestat - Both helping to keep unwanted weight off naturally. 


When December hits, and snow is flying the activities change from mountain biking and running to skiing and indoor bike-trainer riding. This requires new muscles to be engaged. For those days you are sore, just had a hard workout, or are recovering from an injury there is this:
Tissue Rejuvenator 






I love snacks! I get food stress if I don't always have something quick nearby. So I keep one (ok really more like 3) of these delicious bars on hand in the car, at work, at home, and in my backpack on all adventures. 
Hammer Bar - (coconut chocolate chip is my fav!)


We all know how important water is to our overall health. But I get sick of just plain water sometimes. I love to add a Fizz tab to my water bottle at least once a day. This gives me the extra electrolytes my body needs, and helping me drink more water. 
Hammer Endurolytes Fizz -  (Mango, Lemon-lime, grape, grapefruit..You cant go wrong)

Sometimes the stress of life just gets the best of us. we lay down to sleep and our mind just cant stop running through all the things we need to do/didn't do yet/ and maybe conversations that could have went better.... Sleep is key to recovery and success... to ensure a good night of sleep I take these babies most nights!
Hammer REM Caps

And finally...

..My daily go to supplement. 
Hammer Race Caps Supreme 
Helps fight fatigue, promotes efficient energy products and help aid recovery. No mater your activity, (walking, hiking, biking, running, swimming, ect) these will help you feel faster, stronger, healthier and confident. 


These are my go to top picks, but Hammer Makes hundreds of amazing products! Try one or them all! 

Right now They are offering a friends and family sale! 15-20% off all the products I mentioned.. plus get an extra discount if you mention my name and Customer number as a referral! (#213964)


If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them, or ask the experts at hammer.. they are so helpful! 

Enjoy and Hammer On!

No comments: